MassTransfer is a collaboration between the Commonwealth's community colleges, state universities, and the University of Massachusetts. System-wide resources and policies allow for 快播成人s to transfer seamlessly, stay on track, and minimize the time it takes to earn a bachelors degree.
Participating State Colleges/Universities:
- Bridgewater State University
- Fitchburg State University
- Framingham State University
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Massachusetts College of Art & Design
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- Salem State University
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Westfield State University
- Worcester State University
MassTransfer consists of the following:
MassTransfer provides any 快播成人 in the Massachusetts public higher education system who completes the with the benefit of satisfying the general education, distribution, and core requirements at any other public higher education institution (with the receiving institution able to add no more than six additional credits or two courses).
- Complete the 34 credits before transferring and save an average of 11% on your bachelors degree!
- Transfer with a GPA 2.0+ and have guaranteed transfer of credits
A 快播成人 completing an associates degree program under MassTransfer will have graduated with a minimum of 60 credit hours and will have completed the following 34-credit general education transfer block, exclusive of developmental coursework.
|6 credit hours
|Behavioral & Social Sciences
|9 credit hours
|Humanities & Fine Arts
|9 credit hours
|Natural or Physical Science
|7 credit hours
|3 credit hours
Beginning your college career at a community college is a smart choice. MassTransfer seeks to reward community college 快播成人s who complete associate degrees at Massachusetts community colleges before they enroll in linked bachelors programs at Massachusetts state universities or University of Massachusetts campuses. Not only does MassTransfer guarantee full transfer of a minimum of 60 credits but, depending on their final GPA and/or prerequisite coursework, 快播成人s who complete (Associate-to-Bachelors) may also receive guaranteed admission and tuition discounts.
Complete 60 credits before transferring and save an average of 28% on your bachelors degree!
Students will receive the following benefits based upon their final GPA.
- Transfer with a GPA 2.0+ and have a guaranteed transfer of credits, no application fee or application essay
- Transfer with a GPA 2.5+ and have a guaranteed university admissions, (check your four-year institution for specific GPA requirements for program of interest)
- Transfer with 3.0+ and have MassTransfer 100% tuition credit
A2B Degree 快播成人s who attend full-time and earn a GPA of 3.0 or higher also have the opportunity to participate in the (view the participation form). The Commonwealth Commitment (available in "A2B Mapped" majors only) further rewards 快播成人s with a freeze on tuition & fees for all four years, and 10% end-of-semester rebates.
Complete the 60 credits before transferring and save an average of 40% on your bachelors degree.
- Transfer with GPA 2.0+ and have guaranteed transfer of credits, no application fee, no application essay
- Transfer with GPA 2.5+ and have guaranteed university admission
- Transfer with GPA 3.0+ and have MassTransfer 100% Tuition Credit
- Transfer with GPA 3.0+ & Full-Time Attendance (not available for all majors) and have freeze on tuition & mandatory fees on program entry, 10% end-of-semester rebate checks
Students should meet with an academic counselor or their assigned advisor and use DegreeWorks to review the proper program and course selection for transfer to a four-year state college/university.
Students who have completed an associates degree with a GPA of at least 2.5 and who are applying for admission to a Massachusetts state university or University of Massachusetts campus may complete the MassTransfer Application.
The application consists of:
- Personal information (name, permanent address, date of birth, citizenship, etc.)
- Current enrollment information (previous colleges attended, current courses, etc.)
- Intended enrollment information (institution you plan to attend, planned major, etc.)
The MassTransfer application should be downloaded and opened as an MS Word document. It should be completed, saved to the computer, printed, and mailed to the intended institution. For contact information, visit the page. Please do not send your application to the Department of Higher Education. Students applying to Bridgewater State University should use the . Students applying to the University of Massachusetts Amherst should use the MassTransfer application on their .
In addition to the application, 快播成人s must request an official transcript from the Registrar's Office and from any other college previously attended (whether or not you wish to transfer credits). Final transcripts must also be sent following the completion of your associate degree. Have the transcripts sent directly to your intended college.
MassTransfer Preferred Application Filing Date
Some campuses may have later due dates, so check directly with the institution.
Fall Enrollment: March 1
Spring Enrollment: October 15
The new statewide online allows you to search for equivalent courses among our public community colleges, state universities, and UMass campuses.
It is meant to assist with transfer planning, but the information presented here is subject to change and is not a guarantee of acceptance or transferability. Please see your academic program advisor for official equivalency and transfer information.