快播成人 快播成人

Purchasing FAQ's

How do 快播成人 faculty or staff members use the MHEC/State Contracts?

快播成人 Community College faculty and staff may use COMMBUYS to view current State Contracts. The active Statewide Contracts are pre-bid and may be used by faculty and staff to purchase supplies and services for 快播成人 Community College in any amount.

How does a vendor participate in MHEC/State Solicitations?

Open bids are posted on the bulletin board across the hall from Frost 335. Vendors may contact Purchasing to inquire about open bids. In addition, vendors who register with , the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Procurement System, receive email notification of any solicitation that 快播成人 posts on the site.

What are the maximum amounts a department may spend without conducting a bid?

Unless a State or MHEC contract is used, $9,999.99 is the maximum amount that may be spent. If the amount to be spent is more than $10,000.00 but less than $50,000.00 , three quotes are required unless a State or MHEC contract is used. If $50,000.00 or more is to be spent, a bid is required unless a State or MHEC contract is used.

How do I use the State or MHEC contracts?

Contracts posted on both the and websites include detailed instructions. For more information, contact Purchasing.